Geeks On Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks On Patrol. Bloodhoof EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Tuama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuama

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Characther: Tuama
Class: Shaman
Age: 48 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes last time i logged in... the player behind it is 23
Race: Orc
Proffessions: Alchemy & Herbalism
Level: 70

Gear ( post from armory ):
Previous Guild: Ustar
Why did you left: I haven't left, I'm applicating because they are quite full on healers in Ustar so i need a guild to improve my exp and gear Smile

Sparetime: My name is kenneth, in sparetime like you all i enjiy a good amount of World of warcraft, besides that I watch and play american football, brew my own beer and compete on regional level in Jiu jutsu sprots

Where are you from: Belgium!!!!!!
why do you want to join us: <Was doing a heroic with one of your tanks the other day he said you were in need of some good healers... so i don't clame to be a good healer but i can sure as hell learn

Do you know anyone from the guild: maybe from some heroics/dungeons

How many days a week can you attend to join a raid: mostly 2 days since i have a gf and sometimes work nights... usually i can say at the beginning of the week which ones i will attend

Greetings Tuama
Back to top Go down
bubbleanheal
Admin

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 pm

well im guesing your resto, since you said full on healers, that realy increases your chance, just worried about the 2 times a week raid? which days is that? Thanks, oh and could also use an armory link
Back to top Go down
Tuama

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 pm

yeah i'm resto

well two days a week, at about thursday of each week i get my hours i have to work the next week, at that point i plan out my entire next week, including, game time, girlfriendtime and partytime

usually i take out 2 evenings of wow raid time a week, mostly i don't get that even Sad I'm mostly online during the day though

at the time of this post wow site was offline Sad i'll post it as soon as i get back this evening or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tuama

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
Tuama

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 am

can't seem to post my link too armory...

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n= Tuama

i wrote it myself hope it works
Back to top Go down
Southpk

Southpk

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Hey Tuama can you give me a poke ingame when your on next thanx. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Tuama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Tuama   Application Tuama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Tuama
Page 1 of 1