Geeks On Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks On Patrol. Bloodhoof EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Shaman Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rallos

70 Shaman Application. Empty
PostSubject: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:59 pm

Rallos

Level 70 Shaman

Spec: Enhancement (i have a bit of epic healing gear not enogh to go resto just yet gives me nearly 1k +healing)

Raid exp: Cleared Kara loads of times so i know all the boss tactics. Done the first 4 bosses in ZA. And i have Downed Gruuls twice.

Gear: Full epic (except rings and trinkets) All enchanted and socketed.

i don't know what else u want to know ? :s /w me in game if u have any further questions. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Southpk

Southpk

PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Hey erm, seem you didnt find the right section on our forum, could you use out tempory app template and rewrite this please? sorry for the confusion Razz
Back to top Go down
Rallos

PostSubject: W00ps !! Retry...   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Characther: Rallos
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Proffessions: None
Level: 70

Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Rallos
Previous Guild: None on this server.
Why did you left: Switched Servers recently

Sparetime: Most of my spare time is use playing WoW and seeing my Girlfriend. I also keep fish so i do that occasionally to but its not a daily occurance

Where are you from: I live in England !

why do you want to join us: One of your members /w'd me after i put that i was looking for guild in trade,.. he/she said that with my exp and gear i could join but needed to apply on forums.
Do you know anyone from the guild: Nope

How many days a week can you attend to join a raid: all except the occational Wednesday and Saturday!

Sorry for the miss post earlier Razz
Back to top Go down
bubbleanheal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm

How many days a week can you attend to join a raid: all except the occational Wednesday and Saturday!

Worries me kind of, the fact that this is our main raid date (wednesday)
Back to top Go down
Southpk

Southpk

PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Hey we will have a little talk about your app then get back to you shortly with our awsner. unfortunatly i've been asleep most of the day Razz
Back to top Go down
Southpk

Southpk

PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Hey Rallos could you give me a poke ingame when you on next thanx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Shaman Application.   70 Shaman Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Shaman Application.
Page 1 of 1