Geeks On Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks On Patrol. Bloodhoof EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madmike

Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App Empty
PostSubject: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Characther: Madmike
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
Proffessions: Leatherworking/skinning
Level: 70

Gear ( post from armory ):
Previous Guild: The Immortal kings
Why did you left: Got mates here and i want 25mans Smile

Sparetime: Ize play lots of sports (rugby football Tennis etc;) Listen to music Loads, Sleep alot Smile

Where are you from: Ize scotish but im a country boy (wiltshire uk;)

why do you want to join us: Last resot;)....(jokes)
Do you know anyone from the guild: Scarspirit (StaleCabbage Henchman Humanhater) and ofc the uber tank Draicon Smile (them and 25 mans are real reasons i wana join Smile

How many days a week can you attend to join a raid: Mon,Wed,Thurs,Sun so thats 4:) (and occasinally others )Smile
Btw this is second time i made app (first one died cos i clicked a button i wasnt ment to Wink so sorry if its a but short
Anywayz you know you want me;)
Back to top Go down
Madmike

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Sorry guys cant find the edit button on ma app
I Dont think i can access my guy till friday as im round dads house and wow its really dodge on his computer and nearlly always restarts (ill try but cant promise anything:)
Back to top Go down
Draicon

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm

really nice guy and has skills.. duno what else to say

oh yea, he said im uber, inv!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Southpk

Southpk

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Remember you form the manatombs run was a laugh =] ill have a talk with the officers and get back to you shortly =]
Back to top Go down
Madmike

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Cheers Smile you were pew pew in that Mt run;)
Back to top Go down
Madmike

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 am

I noticed my armoury link didnt show up so here it is

btw i also got a resto shammy with gear to heal the majority of kara:)

Anywayz sorry for spam but i dont think i can edit the posts as im not registered;)
Madmike:)
Back to top Go down
bubbleanheal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Still can't see your armory link xD
Back to top Go down
Madmike

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:47 pm

right last try Smile
hope one of thoose 2 work if not ill just describe my gear;)
3/5 tier 4 Badges hunter chest Prince bow pvp 2hander +S3 boots and the rest are just kara drops of random bosses i think:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App   Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madmike 70 Pew Pew hunter;) App
Page 1 of 1