Geeks On Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks On Patrol. Bloodhoof EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BM Hunter App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebakane

BM Hunter App. Empty
PostSubject: BM Hunter App.   BM Hunter App. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Characther: Nebakanezz
Class: Hunter
Race: Blood Elf (wish i rolled orc for the racial -_-')
Proffessions: Mining/Engineering
Level: 70

Gear ( post from armory ): <-- cant seem to get URL's working on your page guys, probs my fault, but here are my stats:
RAP = 1564
Crit = 31.47%
unbuffed, i use my own pots/flasks/oils and foods in raids tho cos I have multiple 70's with all the proffs.

Previous Guild: None, just transfered here from Al'akir
Why did you left: see above ^^

Sparetime: My name is Jay, and I'm currently on a gapyear from high school before I start University, I like to play rugby with my mates and cruise around in my craptastic car ( which i love ;p ) and talk to my GF, she lives in finland :<
Where are you from: Scotland, live just outside edinburgh .. rains alot ;(

why do you want to join us: I wanna raid with some fun peeps, get some badges etc and experience some new stuff. basically, looking for fun and you guys sound like a fun & nice guild
Do you know anyone from the guild: I dont think so, sorry if someone has grouped with me and I cant remember :<

How many days a week can you attend to join a raid: Any day usually, unless something important comes up (i'd tell you all in advance) like I said I'm on my gapyear so I'm doing .. sweet feck all x]

Thanks for reading, any questions for me feel free to ask il be happy to answer

Peace
Back to top Go down

BM Hunter App.
Page 1 of 1